- Deposition of thin film material by CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition), ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition), MLD (Molecular Layer Deposition), spray CVD and spray pyrolysis processes
- Surface modification and functionalization
- Surface cleaning [1,2-dichloroethylene (trans and cis)]
- Deposition of single layer molecular film by MLD
- Vapor phase synthesis of nanoobjects such as nanoparticles and nanotubes
- Impregnation of a porous substrate with a material by CVI (Chemical Vapor Infiltration)
- Synthesis of thin film organic polymer by iCVD (initiated CVD)
Example of processes adressed
- CVD processes can be thermal CVD, Metal Organic CVD (MOCVD), Metal Organic Vapor Phase Epitaxy (MOVPE), injection MOCVD, DLI MOCVD, PPCVD (Pulsed-Pressure CVD), Plasma Enhanced CVD (PECVD), Plasma Assisted CVD (PACVD), PPCVD (Plasma-Promoted CVD), Chemical Vapor Infiltration (CVI), Atmospheric Pressure CVD (APCVD), Aerosol Assisted CVD (AACVD), Combustion CVD (CCVD), Chemical Vapor Combustion (CVC), injection CVD, injection MOCVD, Hot-Wire CVD (HWCVD), Catalytic CVD (Cat-CVD), initiated CVD (iCVD), organic catalytic CVD (O-Cat-CVD), Plasma-Assisted HWCVD (PA-HWCVD), Hot-Mesh CVD (HM-CVD), Hot Filament CVD (HFCVD), Ultra Violet assisted CVD (UV-CVD), photo assisted CVD.
- CVD like processes can be Modified CVD (MCVD), Vapor Axial Deposition (VAD), Flame Hydrolysis Deposition (FHD), Outside Vapor Deposition (OVD), Inside Vapor Phase Oxidation (IVPO), Plasma CVD (PCVD), Surface Plasma CVD (SPCVD), Plasma Impulsed CVD (PICVD). These processes are mainly used for deposition of silica glass (doped and undoped) for applications such as optical fibers and optical waveguides.
- ALD processes can be Atomic Layer CVD (ALCVD), Atomic Layer Epitaxy (ALE), Plasma Enhanced ALD (PEALD).
The materials that can be obtained are very diverse and can be inorganic, organic (polymers) and hybrid ones, crystallized or amorphous. They have a very wide range of properties such as electrical, optical, chemical, biological and mechanical properties. They can be electrically isolating, conducting or semi-conducting. They can be photovoltaic, ferroelectric, piezoelectric, thermoelectric, superconducting, magnetic or magneto-resistant. They can be transparent or mirror. They can prevent corrosion and fouling. They can be hard or soft materials. They can combine two or more properties. Inorganic materials that can be deposited by CVD and ALD processes are oxides, nitrides, sulphides, selenides, tellurides, metals and metallic alloys.
Precursors and chemicals that can be vaporized
18/07/2014 > Kemstream enters into sales collaboration with HORIBA
Kemstream enters into a sales collaboration agreement with HORIBA
07/04/2016 > Kemstream’s 10 year anniversary
Kemstream celebrates its 10th year
01/08/2016 > New Facility
Since July 2016, KEMSTREAM has moved to its new facility in Montpellier.
15/01/2018 > KEMSTREAM at 2018 E-MRS Spring Meeting in Strasbourg
KEMSTREAM will exhibit at the 2018 E-MRS Spring Meeting, June 19 to 21, in Strasbourg, France
05/02/2018 > KEMSTREAM at ALD 2018 conference
KEMSTREAM will exhibit at the ALD/ALE 2018, July 29 to August 1 2018 in Incheon, South Korea
07/02/2018 > New Vapbox 300
KEMSTREAM releases a new version of the Vapbox 300, its best seller DLI vaporizer